About this Event
Following on from the success of our 2018 and 2019 CPD Provider events, the Teacher Development Trust is delighted to be hosting this unmissable one-day summit at Regents Hall in Central London, specifically designed for providers of training and professional learning in schools.
As the education landscapes continues to shift through new Government initiatives, policy and the formation of the DfE CPD Expert Group, the event will explore how CPD Providers can best overcome this change to deliver training and development that can make a sustained impact on teachers and pupils.
Benefits of attending
- Understand the implications of the new pilot Quality Assurance system from the Chartered College of Teaching
- Get an expert, practical summary of key market trends in school spending and CPD
- Understand the latest international opportunities for CPD providers
- Hear the latest policy developments from the Department for Education and its implications for providers, including exploring ideas about Opportunity Areas, the new Early Career Framework and NQT support, and new National Professional Qualifications (NPQs).
- How Teaching School Alliances and Local Authorities commission and deliver effective CPD
- How Providers can evaluate impact
- Networking opportunities with other providers
- Teacher Development Trust
- Chartered College of Teaching
- Department for Education
- Leading market analysts and providers
Who should attend?
- CPD Providers
- Subject associations
- Tech companies
- Teaching School Alliances
- Local Authority
- Multi Academy Trusts
- Commercial providers
- Policy Makers
We look forward to welcoming you to the fantastic Regents Hall, seconds away from Oxford Circus Underground Station in Central London. The venue is accessible easily from all major train stations.